Studies that will be released today show that fish, birds and mammals in New England have significant amounts of mercury in their bodies. The studies find the toxic metal in some unexpected habitats and they suggest that power plants in the Midwest a

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

The Mercury Mess By Samantha Levine / 2004, as first appeared in U.S. News nbsp; What are the dangers of mercury in fish? Can the mercury mess be cleaned up? 1 Are these fish safe to eat?” It’s a

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

Pre-Listening Vocabulary revolution: to go around something (Earth revolves around the Sun.) rotation: the spinning of something (Venuss rotation is backwards.) axis: a real or imaginary line that something rotates on retrograde: in a backwards movem

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Venus Ebony Starr Williams is one of the most successful women ever to play tennis. She is a former World No. 1, and always a serious threat on court. She is likely to win a tournament even if her ranking is low. She has also met with success off the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Moon and Venus月球和金星 The planet Venus is now low in the west after sunset. It's not up for long after the sun goes down, but it's very, very bright. Learn how to see Venus tonight near Earth's companion moon -- today on Earth and Sky. JB: This i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 (科普英语)Earth and Sky

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The famous Renaissance painting Birth Of Venus has truly proven itself to be timeless. The image of the nude goddess on a clamshell has been appropriated and satirized countless times since the original was painted 500 years ago. T

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

经典歌曲-维纳斯venus香蕉女郎 Goddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and love And Venus was her name She's got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At your desire Well, I'm your Ven

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Mars And Venus Steps-Mars Venus You stop and I go 你停,我走 Too fast, much too slow 你快,我慢 Your uptown is downtown to me 你执着的我认为是消遣 I lose it, you find it 我丢了,你找回来 You're ahead and I'm behind it 你在

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

孙燕姿 Venus Goddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and love And Venus was her name She's got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At your desire Well, I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At you

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

音乐随身听:孙燕姿 - Venus 孙燕姿 - Venus Goddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and love And Venus was her name She's got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At your desire Well

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

WASHINGTON, March 17 (Xinhua) -- The eighth-ranked American tennis star Venus Williams has pull out of next week's Miami Masters with an abdominal(腹部的) injury, organizers confirmed on Thursday. I am very sorry to not be playing, said Venus

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, June 22 (Xinhua) -- Five-time Wimbledon champion Venus Williams needed to fight for nearly three hours to edge out the 40- year-old Japanese veteran Kimiko Date-Krumm in the women's second round at the 125th Wimbledon Champoinships on Wednesd

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:Venus(孙燕姿) Venus 原唱是一支女子乐团Shocking Blue,她们的原始版本在1970年赢得冠军,Bananarama(香蕉女郎乐队)于1987年翻唱该曲并勇夺全美排行冠军。孙燕姿翻唱了这首Venus (维

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:Venus-孙燕姿 Venus 原唱是一支女子乐团Shocking Blue,她们的原始版本在1970年赢得冠军,Bananarama(香蕉女郎乐队)于1987年翻唱该曲并勇夺全美排行冠军。孙燕姿翻唱了这首Venus (维纳斯

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Mercury in Fish / Life on Land / The Goldman Environmental Prize By Broadcast: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 (THEME) VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. I'm B

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

The U.S. space agency(代理中介) has released the first ever image taken of the surface of Mercury from a spacecraft orbiting the planet. The black and white image, posted on the NASA website Tuesday, shows a surface pocked with craters of varying

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The U.S. space probe MESSENGER is poised to enter orbit around Mercury(水银) early Friday, Universal time, capping a nearly seven-year journey to the solar systems innermost planet. Scientists with the U.S. space agency, NASA, hope the orbiting

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

EASTBOURNE, England, June 13 (Xinhua) -- Venus Williams ended her five-month break with a three-set victory over Andrea Petkovic 7-5, 5-7, 6-3 at the Eastbourne WTA grass court on Monday. It felt fitting, I guess, Williams, 30, said of playing Petkov

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Paul Sisco Washington, DC 15 February 2008 Scientists have started analyzing data and images acquired when the Messenger space probe passed within 200 kilometers of the planet Mercury last month. It was the first flyby of the solar system's inner-

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

音乐随身听:孙燕姿 - Venus Goddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and love And Venus was her name She's got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At your desire Well, I'm your Venus,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲